Every individual has a rightful place as a member of his/her community, society and humanity at large. Each is entitled to experience life to the fullest. The differences in characters and abilities, whether physical, intellectual or emotional, further accentuate the variety of life experiences that characterize our humanity.
- To facilitate learning
- To enrich life experiences
- To share the experience and love with those with special needs.
- Special Education Therapy
- Specialist Tuition (Home-based and centre-based)
- Individualized learning program for children and young adults with Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) and Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD).
- Intervention programs in cognitive skills, number skills, social skills and self-help skills
- Activity for Daily Living Skills- Individual and group
- Consultation service for parents of children with learning and behavioural problems
- Workshop for parents and caregivers in managing children with special needs
- Public awareness programs through forums and dissemination of information
- Promotion of integration programs to enable children with special needs to interact normally with other children
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SPECIAL PEOPLE:
- Art therapy workshop
- Adventure training /expedition for special needs
- Holiday and enrichment programme
- Before and after school care for children with special needs